Saturday 10 August 2013

Knitting Gallery

I love knitting. I love to sit down in the evenings in front of the tv and knit. If I could I would always have something on the go but wool costs money and I already have quite a stash of things I've knitted that I don't know what to do with. Here are some things I have knitted lately. You're welcome to put in an order for one of these or something similar or give me a challenge (contributions towards the cost of wool or contributions of wool are always appreciated). If you'd like the pattern for anything let me know and I can dig it up for you.



White baby beanie and booties


Blue baby beanie
Multi-coloured baby beanie

Beanie (adult and child sizes)
Baby poncho
Headband with ribbon
Headband without ribbon

Green circle scarf
Sparkly scarf

Multi-coloured scarf
Blue scarf



Slippers




No comments:

Post a Comment